How To Calm Your Fragile Mind
Finding freedom from negative thoughts
Award-winning podcasters and personal development
coaches, Shann and Ananga guide you through the wisdom
teachings of Ayurveda, and practical exercises that will help you calm your mind.
PLUS a Guided Ayurvedic Meditation for finding peace in the present moment
What will I learn?
- That you are so much more than your mind and your painful thoughts
- Why resisting negative thoughts causes further pain
- How you can begin releasing negative thoughts and experience greater peace
- Ayurveda's guidance on the nature of the mind and how to begin to calm it
- How to enter into a state of passive awareness where thoughts don't upset your emotions
- A simple breathing practice to steady your mind when unwanted thoughts arise
- The importance of creating space to let your mind rest
- The power of taking your first step in taming your mind
- Why your mind is like an unruly toddler and how getting firm and clear helps
- Wisdom teachings on letting thoughts ripen and fade
- An ancient practice for witnessing your thoughts and finding peace of mind
Overflowing with our combined experience in Life Coaching, Yoga, Ayurveda, NLP, Relaxation Hypnosis and EFT Tapping, plus years of experience and real passion for what we do - we are here to share our favorite techniques and tips to help you shake yourself free from anxiety. Give us 5 minutes and we'll give you a calmer mind.