Freedom from Social Anxiety
Learn How to Feel Calm and Confident in Any Social Situation
Do you dread upcoming social events?
Are you missing out on time with your family, or friends because you feel out of place in social situations?
Do you avoid being the center of attention, or worry that others might judge you?
Do you fear having an anxiety attack when you're in large groups?
We understand. Ananga suffered from severe social anxiety as a youth and Shann often experienced stress and social anxiety as a public speaker. In this course, we will share the techniques they used to overcome social anxiety. And how you can too.
Our goal is to show you
how to STOP your social anxiety
and feel at home at any social event.
- Anxiety about being introduced to other people
- Fear of being teased or criticized
- Dreading being the center of attention
- Discomfort over being watched while doing something
- Feeling insecure and out of place in social situations
- Experiencing anxiety attacks when in large groups
This Social Anxiety course is the third release in our Anxiety Slayer Freedom Series, a growing collection of courses specially created to help you overcome your anxiety concerns.
Freedom from Social Anxiety
Know how to stop social anxiety and connect calmly and confidently anywhere, anytime.
Who is this Course for?
This course is for anyone who dreads social events and wants to feel more calm and more confident socially.
If you feel
What you will learn in this course:
- How to calm anxiety ahead of any social gathering
- How to stop anxiety building when you’re in a crowd
- How to set healthy boundaries and feel good about saying no when you need to
- How to make your own personal Bach Flower Remedies blend for
Explore Key teachings to help you feel at ease at any social event
- Discover the power of one, for finding a comfortable place in a crowded room
- Why strengthening our self-concept is a powerful antidote to social anxiety
- Listening as a skill for calmly connecting with others
Discover how to use EFT Tapping for Social Anxiety with our Guided Sessions
- Guided Tapping Session for feeling calm and confident before an event
- The SOS Tapping Session to help you regain calm if your anxiety gets triggered during an event
- Tapping for ease in setting boundaries and saying no
PLUS a special lesson on clearing pain and shame from your past
Learn how to clear shame and pain from your past with a special story release practice with U.K. Tapping expert Ananga Sivyer.
Bonus Audio Support:
- Shann's affirmations for feeling at ease in socializing on your terms
- The Anxiety Slayer Guide to Surviving the Holiday Season
Get started today
Join today and learn how to stop social anxiety and feel more peace of mind in any social situation.
Overflowing with our combined experience in Life Coaching, Yoga, Ayurveda, NLP, Relaxation Hypnosis, and EFT Tapping, plus years of experience and a real passion for what we do - we share our favorite techniques, tips, and resources to help you shake yourself free from anxiety.
Give us 5 minutes and we'll give you a calmer mind.
Frequently Asked Questions